WELL MAN SCREEN
A Well Man Screen is our most popular health check. A fully comprehensive medical examination and testing for the identification or early detection of any medical issues to give you total peace of mind about your health.
Our Well Man Screen is an in-depth assessment of your overall health that should be taken frequently as part of your annual health maintenance or when as your health changes, especially if you are worried about a particular issue or health condition.
They also provide you with a discreet opportunity to discuss any and all health concerns with a private GP and also to seek medical advice on developing and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
What Is Included?
- Doctor consultation to discuss health concerns/issues
- Past medical/surgical history & Family medical history
- Lifestyle factors & risks e.g. diet, exercise and medications
- Top to Toe physical examination and systematic assessment
- Blood pressure and pulse
- Blood Testing – Full blood count, liver function, kidney function, cholesterol & lipids, blood glucose, iron & ferritin, thyroid function, PSA Prostate profile
- Spirometry (Lung Function Testing)
- ECG (Heart Screen)
- Testicular Examination (if required)
- Height and Weight for BMI Assessment
- Doctors Report with results and recommendations
Senior Men’s Additional Tests Available:
- Diabetes Markers
- Heart Marker (for increased risk of heart attack or stroke)
- Stool screening for blood
- Urine culture screening
What Is The Cost of A Well Man Screen?
The costs of a Well Man Screen is £750 which is an all inclusive cost paid at clinic following your appointment. You can also upgrade to our Senior Male Well Man Screen with a total cost of £825 as noted above.